Do you dream of studying in one of the world’s most respected and impressive educations hubs? Think you’ve got what it takes to be taught by the leading masterminds in their field? You’re only a few steps away from securing your visa!
Standard visitor visa - visa for children and adults going for any short courses in the UK of up to 6 months.
Short-Term study visa - visa for adults aged 16 or over who going for English language courses in the UK from 6 to 11 months.
You may not need a visa to the UK...
... to visit, to do a business or study depending on your nationality. Please contact our visa specialists for more info.
- Passport (current and previous)
- Application form
- Letter from employer or your place of study
- Bank statements
- Sponsorship undertaking if someone is acting as a sponsor for your educational trip
- Official invitation from the education provider
- Details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans - you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa
- Your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test and you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months
- A consent from your parents if you’re under 18
- Other documents confirming your ties to your home country and your situation
You’ll also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English.
- study at a state school
- work or carry out any business
- extend your visa
- bring family members (‘dependants’) with you - they must apply separately
You can stay in the UK for the length of your course. You may be allowed to stay an extra 30 days if your total stay in the UK would be no more than 6 months (or no more than 11 months) if you are 16 or over and studying an English language course.
|Visa type||Duration||The Embassy fee||Our services fee|
|Short course of study visa||up to 6 months||$137||$235|
|English language courses visa||6 to 11 months||$269||$345|