You can visit the UK to complete a short course of study:
- up to 6 months - for any course of study
- up to 11 months - for English language course
Do you dream of studying in one of the world’s most respected and impressive educations hubs? Think you’ve got what it takes to be taught by the leading masterminds in their field? You’re only a few steps away from securing your visa!
Standard visitor visa - a kind of visa allowing children and adults to do any short courses in the UK of up to 6 months.
Short-Term study visa - a kind of visa allowing children and adults to do only English language courses in the UK lasting longer than 6 months and up to 11 months.
Here’s how we can help you with Short-term study in the UK
To understand your unique situation, we’ll start by studying your case to discover your chances of being accepted for a UK visa
Since 2006, we’ve been successfully securing UK visas for people, just like you!
While we don’t know much about visas to other countries, we’re experts in everything surrounding UK visas. After all, we deal with dozens of applications every day. So, yes, we know them inside out.
Documents and samples
We give you the list of all documents and samples needed. This way you know just what to expect.
We’ll then check to guarantee if the documents meet the official requirements or not.
Forget filling in confusing application forms. It contains a minimum of 100-150 questions and you should be very careful answering them.
If you choose our agency to help you with the application, our specialists will be happy to fill in the application form for you.
Book an appointment
We will book an appointment at the UK Visa Application Centre for you at convinient date and time.
Just head to the appointment, make photo for visa and submit your fingerprints. And, you’re ready to go!
Upload docs to the Embassy
We organize and upload all your supporting documents directly to the British Embassy.
So, you need only passport on appointment.
If you dream of securing a UK visa, contact us now! We specialise in complex cases and refusals. No matter what your situation is, we can help you.
Documents you must provide for Short-term study in 2022
- Current travel passport (and previous if any)
- Application form
- Letter from employer or your place of study
- Bank statements
- Sponsorship undertaking if someone is acting as a sponsor for your educational trip
- Official invitation from the education provider
- Details of where you intend to stay and your travel plans - you should not pay for accommodation or travel until you get your visa
- A consent from your parents if you’re under 18
- Your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test and you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months
- Other documents confirming your ties to your home country and your situation
You’ll also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English.
How much does it cost
Short-term study in the UK - our services fee on 31.01.2023
|Visa type||The Embassy fee||Our services fee|
Short Course of Study visa
English language courses visa
If you dream of securing a Short-term study in the UK, contact us now! We specialise in complex cases and refusals. No matter what your situation is, we can help you.
Additional paid services available
Get a decision on Priority Visa Application within 5 working days
Keep my passport when applying
This service allows the applicant to keep a passport during the visa decision process.
Express Courier Return
Applicants can choose to have their passport returned to them by express courier (within 1-3 business days depending on the area selected) at the end of the application process.
How long you can stay?
You can stay in the UK for the length of your course. You may be allowed to stay an extra 30 days if your total stay in the UK would be no more than 6 months (or no more than 11 months) if you are 16 or over and studying an English language course.
What you cannot do while in the UK
- study at a state school
- work or carry out any business
- extend your visa
- bring family members (‘dependants’) with you - they must apply separately
Our commercial agency specialises in paid UK visa consulting services.
You shouldn't call us if you:
- would like to know opening hours or address of TLSContact or VFSGlobal application centre in your home country, make online enquiry instead.
- want to track your UK visa application or passport status
- need help after you have submitted your application/documents
- want to renew your passport
If you need help with getting UK visa, please describe in brief your situation and a purpose of your visit, in order we could provide you with a phone number of the relevant department.