UK Dependant Child Visa

If an applicant intends to go to a UK sponsor (spouse or fiancé) with a child from a previous marriage, they must apply for a Dependant Child Visa for the child. Children do not get visas unconditionally. The applicant must collect a separate pack of documents and fill in an individual application form.

The documents and requirements are almost the same as for a Settlement Spouse Visa, but there are special conditions which need to be met. Children need the consent of the remaining parent to go abroad with the other parent. Approval itself is not enough in the case of a Dependant Child Visa application. The parent going abroad with a child should prove his/her "sole responsibility". “Sole responsibility” means that the applicant alone has managed the education and upbringing of the child without any help from the other parent. Please, contact our specialists to determine the list of documents for the individual case.

If your documents are not in English, you will need to send a certified translation.

Get your UK visa now!