To apply for a Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa (a different type of Standard Visitor Visa), you must prove that you:
- have a medical condition that needs private consultation or treatment in the UK
- have planned for or paid for consultations or treatment
- have enough money to pay for your treatment, support yourself without using public funds and to pay for your return or onward journey
- will leave the UK once your treatment is complete, or when your visa expires
- are not a danger to public health if you are suffering from an infectious disease, such as leprosy
Documents you must provide:
- Passport (current and previous)
- Application form
- Letter from the employer/education provider
- Bank statements
- Official Invitation from a private clinic
- Other documents confirming your ties to your home country and your situation
Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa is usually issued for up to 11 months, but it can be extended in the UK if your treatment demands you to stay in the UK for a more extended period. You will have to provide a reference from a registered medical practitioner who holds a National Health Service (NHS) consultant post, or who appears in the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council. The reference should show:
- satisfactory arrangements for private medical consultation or treatment
- the likely duration of treatment time
- where treatment has already begun, evidence as to its progress
You will also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English.
If you want to get a Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa for the UK, please contact us, and we will help you. Our agency specialises in such complex cases.
How we can help:
Free Risk Assessment
Discover your chances of being accepted for a UK visa for free!
|We give you the list of all documents and samples needed. This way you know just what to expect.
We’ll then check to guarantee if the documents meet the official requirements or not.
|Forget filling in confusing application forms. We’ll do it all for you!
We’ll then book your appointment with the UK Visa Application Center for you, saving you time to do what you love.
|We give you the application form and appointment confirmation. You don’t have to worry about the administrative duties.
Then, just head to the UK Visa Application Centre, submit the documents together with fingerprints. And, you’re ready to go!