Fill in our questionnaire, and we will provide you with free risk assessment.
Our agency supports the speedy and problem free acquisition of UK visas! We remove the worry and save you time by completing all routine paperwork.
We are a specialist UK visa service and are delighted to be able to help you even if you have already received a visa refusal. We understand "UK Embassy logic" and can prevent refusals before the documents reaching the Embassy. Our experience allows us to prepare the correct list of documents for you, corresponding to the current UK Immigration Rules and meeting UK Embassy requirements.
We work with all types of UK visas!
Tourism / family visits
You can apply for a Standard Visitor Visa if you want to visit the UK for any of the following reason:
- for tourism purposes
- to visit family or friends
- for child accompanied visits
You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months. If you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years.
If you are planning to take a short course of study in the UK, such as English language course, training course, part of an overseas course, a short period of research, medical, veterinary or dentistry electives, you should apply for a Short-term study visa.
You can study for up to 6 months (or up to 11 months if you are studying an English language course)
If you are planning to take a full-time below degree or a degree level course of study in the UK school, college or university, you should apply for a Student visa (ex. Tier 4 General). There are some specific requirements for your course, money you need, your knowledge of English and documents you will need to apply for visa.
You can apply for a Business Visa if you want to visit the UK for any of the following reason:
- for exhibitions, conferences meetings and any visits where you have an official invitation
- for sport and entertainment events
- for medical treatment
- for an academic research
You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months (or up to 12 months if you are applying for an academic visit ). If you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term Business visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years.
- Fiancee visa (or Settlement Marriage visa) - the applicant to come to the UK for up to 6 months, register a marriage and apply for a Settlement Spouse visa within the UK.
- Spouse visa - if you have already registered your marriage to a UK national you can apply for a Spouse visa, which is issued for 2.5 years and includes the right to work. It can be extended once in the UK and lead to an ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) and UK citizenship.
- Unmarried partners visa - if you are not married officially to a UK national but have lived together for two years.
- Same-sex partners visa - if you are same-sex partners, have already registered your marriage to a UK national or for unmarried partners, if you have lived together for two years.
- Dependant child visa (or Settlement Child visa) - if you want to bring your dependant child to the UK.
- General work visa (Tier 2) can be applied for if the applicant has been offered a skilled job in the UK.
- Temporary Worker visa (Tier 5) - includes Charity Worker visa, Creative and Sporting visa, Government Authorised Exchange visa, International Agreement visa, Religious Worker visa, Seasonal Worker visa, Youth Mobility Scheme visa.
- Permitted Paid Engagement visa - if you are invited to the UK as an expert in your profession for up to 1 month.
EEA Family Permit / EU Settlement Scheme family permit
If your spouse is living and working in the UK and is an EU national but does not have UK citizenship.
Marriage visitor visa
This is a kind of short stay visitor visa which allows the applicant to come to the UK for the marriage registration process only. Once the marriage has taken place, the applicant must leave the UK and apply for Settlement Spouse Visa from inside his/her home country.
UK Visa processing stages:
If you decide to apply through us, we will set up an agreement. You can pay for our services online.
We fill out the application form and book an appointment with UK Visa Application Centre for you.
You arrive at the Application Centre and submit your fingerprints. We track your application and report the result to you.
Why choose us?
The UK is one of the most challenging countries for visa processing. Everyone intending to enter the UK is carefully checked. The Immigration Rules for the UK change frequently and become increasingly severe. According to statistics, the UK refuses more visas than any other EU country. The UK Government protects the country against illegal immigration and terrorism and prevents a surplus of people in the labour market. As a result, there is a very complicated visa application form (100-150 questions minimum with the number of questions increasing depending on visa type). There are strict rules to understand, and a huge pack of documents to be submitted to the UK Embassy. For this reason, the process of getting the UK visa is not easy.
What our clients say
We really want to thank this agency for all the help with getting the visa for my wife. I am a EU citizen, so when I got a job in the UK, my Russian wife had to apply for a visa in order to be able to move together with me. Time was important for us as well, since I was supposed to start my job on a fixed date. We had about 3 weeks time, but she got the visa already after 1,5 weeks!
Ansi J.Spouse visa issued
An incredible display of professionalism and customer service by Andrey Shal'nov throughout the spouse visa process. We now have a spouse visa as a direct result of the help and support received from the UK Visa Centre and more importantly, Andrey. Keep changing lives and making dreams come true Andrey! Thanks!
Jamie HearnSpouse visa issued
I would personally recommend Mr Andrey Shalnov. He is very professional in his area of expertise of helping my Spouse obtain the Settlement VISA. He conducted the process from start to Finnish with patience and utter professionalism. We both are very grateful that we can be together now. Thank you once again.
WilliamEEA Family permit issued
I was really impressed with the service offered by Andrew Shalnov. Everything was done from a distance as my wife does not live in Moscow. My wife did not have to travel to their office in Moscow or have lengthy discussions by phone as the communication via email was excellent. He was very proactive in his approach, thorough, clear and concise. I can't recommend highly enough from start to finish the process all from the comfort of my home.
Michael TaylorSpouse visa issued
The benefits of working with us.
Where would you like to start? Do you want to find the information on the UK visa application process yourself or to get a qualified visa agency to assist you? It’s up to you to decide, but here are three significant benefits of working with us:
We guarantee your application form and the documents will be prepared 100% correctly.