UK Marriage Visitor Visa
The total length of the visit for marriage stay in the UK will be six months or less.
If you want to come to the UK to marry or register a civil partnership, and you intend to stay in the UK afterwards, you cannot apply as a visitor for marriage, you should apply for Fiance(e) visa instead.
In order to be able to come to the UK in this category, you must be able to show that you:
- 18 or over;
- intend to visit the UK for no more than six months, and to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- intend to give notice of marriage or civil partnership, or marry or form a civil partnership, in the UK while you will be there;
- can meet the cost of the return or onward journey;
- has enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you will be supported and accommodated by your partner;
You must also show that, during your visit, you don't intend to:
- take employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public;
- undertake a course of study;
- carry out the activities of a business visitor, a sports visitor or an entertainer visitor; or
- receive private medical treatment.
You must be able to produce satisfactory evidence of your arrangements for giving notice of marriage or civil partnership, or for your wedding or civil partnership to take place, in the UK while your visitor will be there.
Our consultation fee is paid at the beginning of the visa application process. Our service consists of:
- Individual list of documents providing based on your personal circumstances.
- Unlimited consultations
- Documents samples
- Filling in the appropriate forms
- UK Visas and Immigration and UK Visa Application Centre registration assistance
- Additional fee payments assistance.
- Providing detailed instructions on the visa application process in the applicant’s home country and on sending the documents to Sheffield/UK
- Application tracking
- Correspondence with UK decision-making centre in Sheffield and the UK Embassy in the applicant’s home country
- A free appeal, administrative review and re-application services, if needed.
How much does it cost
UK Marriage Visitor Visa - our services fee on 27.02.2024
|The Embassy fee
|Our services fee
If you dream of securing a UK Marriage Visitor Visa, contact us now! We specialise in complex cases and refusals. No matter what your situation is, we can help you.
Additional paid services available
Get a decision on Priority Visa Application within 5 working days
Keep my passport when applying
This service allows the applicant to keep a passport during the visa decision process.
Express Courier Return
Applicants can choose to have their passport returned to them by express courier (within 1-3 business days depending on the area selected) at the end of the application process.