• free to give notice of marriage, to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of your arrival
  • in a genuine relationship
  • leaving the UK after the marriage
  • able to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that you can be supported and housed by relatives or friends
  • able to meet the cost of the return or onward journey

Free of charge risk assessment or ask your questions about marriage visitor visa!

Wife visa UK

Settlement Spouse Visa along with a Fiancée Visa allows you to come to the UK and live in the UK without any restrictions. If you have already registered a marriage to a UK national, you must apply for a Settlement Spouse Visa. If you are going to register a marriage in the UK, you should apply for a UK Fiancée Visa. If your spouse is living and working in the UK and is an EU national and but does not have UK citizenship, you should apply for a particular kind of spouse visa known as an EEA Family Permit. Please note, you can apply for an EEA Family Permit if you have an officially registered your marriage to an EU national. Alternatively, you can apply as an unmarried partner if you have lived with your partner at the same address for 2 years before the date of the application.

Our company can help you with such complicated cases as same-sex marriage, unmarried partners, and children from previous marriages, Settlement Spouse Visa after refusal and Fiancée Visa after refusal.

There is one more type of visa for married couples – Marriage Visitor Visa. This is a visitor visa that allows a fiancée to come to the UK, register marriage and go back to their home country. It does not allow the visitor to reside in the UK.

Settlement Spouse Visas and Fiancée Visas are the most difficult UK visas to obtain. They are immigration visas that allow the applicant to live permanently in the UK. For this reason, the authorities check the documents more attentively. Here, the partners must prove their relationship even if the marriage is already registered officially.

Many years of experience allows our specialists and advisers to provide highly qualified consulting services in Settlement Spouse Visas and Fiancée Visas. We help you and your partner to receive a full and correct pack of documents and to obtain the appropriate visa. The Entry Clearance Officer will understand your situation and provide you with your visa without any questions.

Marriage visitor visa

Marriage Visitor Visa is a kind of short stay visitor visa which allows the applicant to come to the UK for the marriage registration process only. Once the marriage has taken place, the applicant must leave the UK and apply for Settlement Spouse Visa from inside his/her home country. Equally the partners may not plan to live in the UK after the marriage but to move to another country. The main idea behind the Marriage Visitor Visa is to prove to the Embassy that the applicant will leave the UK after the marriage.

If the applicant’s UK sponsor (fiancé) is a UK citizen and the applicant intends to live with him/her in the UK after the marriage registration, the applicant must choose the Fiancée Visa.

If your documents are not in English, you will need to send a certified translation.

Since 2006, we have been building on our extensive experience in getting various UK visas approved. Our experience includes Spouse Visa, Fiancée Visa, EEA Family Permit, Settlement Child Visa, Marriage Visitor Visa. Our consultation fee is paid at the beginning of the visa application process. Our service consists of:

  1. Individual list of documents providing based on your personal circumstances.
  2. Unlimited consultations
  3. Documents samples
  4. Filling in the appropriate forms
  5. UK Visas and Immigration and UK Visa Application Centre registration assistance
  6. Additional fee payments assistance.
  7. Providing detailed instructions on the visa application process in the applicant’s home country and on sending the documents to Sheffield/UK
  8. Application tracking
  9. Correspondence with UK decision-making centre in Sheffield and the UK Embassy in the applicant’s home country
  10. A free appeal, administrative review and re-application services, if needed.

Visa to UK: UK Marriage Visitor Visa - our services fee on 20.10.2020

Visa type Duration The Embassy fee Our services fee
Fiancee visa 6 months
Spouse visa 2 years 6 months
EEA Family Permit -

Would you like to get a UK visa?

We can help you online!

You can ask our online consultant any question about how to get a UK visa right now!

Check your chances for free!

When we receive your enquiry, our consultant will contact you and provide you with an individual questionnaire.