When my documents will be ready? How can I track my application?
The UK Embassy usually considers the documents in:
- about 15 working days in normal service
- about 5 working days in Priority Visa service
The terms can change; they can be less or more. The UK Embassy doesn’t guarantee any exact terms.
There are 4 different ways of tracking the application:
Please note: by using these 4 options you can only track the documents but you will never know the result of the application before you get your documents back from the UK Embassy.
1. Check your email used for the application. You will receive a notification from UK Visa Application Centre about the issuance of the documents.
2. Enter your personal account at the UK Visa Application Centre web-site and click on “Track my application”
3. Contact the UK Embassy through a special form on the following web-site: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk. The correspondence fee is 5.48 GBP. They usually reply in 2 working days.
4. You can call English-speaking staff by 00 44 203 481 1736. Monday to Friday, 24 hours.
Before you make a call, please check you have:
- A debit card to pay the call
- GWF… number of your application form
- Date of Birth
- Date and time you applied at the UK Visa Application Centre
Collecting the documents from the UK Visa Application Centre.
After you have received the notification email saying that your passport is returned to the UK Visa Application Centre, you can come and collect it.
To collect your passport at the UK Visa Application Centre, please ensure to come with the following documents:
- Checklist (Form provided to you after the fingerprints are taken);
- Copy and Original of your photo ID document;
- (If collected by a representative) Original Authorisation form and representative’s valid photo ID document (copy & original) should be added to above documents
If you are informed that your documents are issued by the UK Embassy, that means your documents are on the way to the UK Visa Application Centre. Usually it takes them a couple of days to be ready for issuance.
You can order a courier delivery of your documents from the UK Embassy directly to your home or work address. But it’s important to order courier service before you pass the documents to the UK Embassy.