UK visa immigration specialists in Canada
Since 2006, we’ve been successfully securing UK visas for people, just like you! If you're looking for UK visa immigration specialists in Canada – you are on the right track! Many years of experience allows our specialists and advisers to provide highly qualified consulting services in UK Visas. We use a simple remote system which allows you to get UK visa easily and stress free. Our UK visa consultants in Canada are ready to help. The application process is available entirely online. You need to attend an appointment just once when you’re ready to sumbit your fingerprints.
We provide you with unlimited consultations on your documents, visa application process, application forms etc by email or online chat on our website as a part of our quick and efficient remote service.
A highly qualified specialist will fully oversee visa application process.
We will help you obtain all the necessary documentation 100% correct for getting UK visa.
UK Visa processing stages
Case studyFill out our brief form: just a few questions so we can understand and assess your situation. It's quick and free!
Let's start with the contract!Ready to get started? It's easy! We send you a link to sign a contract and pay for our services.
What documents do I need?We will send you a detailed list of sample documents that your situation requires. Just gather what you need and send it to us by email.
Application formWe will fill in the form ourselves based on the documents you have sent before
Visa feesOnce the application form is ready, we will send you access to it to pay the visa fee. Here you can also pay for additional services: e.g. priority processing, courier delivery, flexi appointment
Submission dateChoose a date when it will be convenient to come in to be fingerprinted.
The final stepThe only thing left to do is to come with your passport to the visa centre. The processing of your application will start from that moment and will take approximately 15 working days.
Start your journey!Contact us
Let's get started! What documents will I need?
- A valid passport. Check that the validity period was at least six months and there were at least 2 blank pages.
- A bank statement of funds available for the trip. Make sure that there are enough funds in the account to cover all expenses related to the trip (tickets, hotel, expenses in the country)
- Certificate of employment. It is necessary to confirm where and by whom you work
- Documents confirming your family status (marriage and children's birth certificates, if you have any).
Very often it happens that the trip is paid by another person: a relative or a friend. In this case you will need a letter of sponsorship and proof of funds from this person.
Please do not forget: all documents must be in English or accompanied by English translations!
Of course, this is only a sample list, depending on your situation and the purpose of your trip you will need some additional documents. But don't worry, our immigration specialists will compile for you a 100% accurate list of required documents to maximise your chances of successful processing.
Just choose the purpose of your trip and we'll do the rest!
Contact our immigration specialists in Canada if you need any help with UK visa.
Our commercial agency specialises in paid UK visa consulting services.
You shouldn't call us if you:
- would like to know opening hours or address of TLSContact or VFSGlobal application centre in your home country, make online enquiry instead.
- want to track your UK visa application or passport status
- need help after you have submitted your application/documents
- want to renew your passport
If you need help with getting UK visa, please describe in brief your situation and a purpose of your visit, in order we could provide you with a phone number of the relevant department.